- Compose and deliver superior sales presentations covering WorkLLama and partner solutions to prospective customer audiences. The presentations must articulate the sales message, differentiate WorkLLama, and leave a strong and positive impression to audiences which can include senior company executives.
- Prepare and deliver value-based software demonstrations/ presentations in support of sales cycles. Preparation includes personalization of materials to ensure delivery of a simple, appealing, and compelling customer presentation.
- In advance of a demonstration or key presentation, conduct discovery sessions with representatives from the prospective customer to build relationships with the customer and understand their unique needs. In addition, plan and conduct dry runs with the sales team to align and rehearse the planned customer presentations.
- Has knowledge of appropriate industries and can provide industry specific solutions insights and perspective to our customers. Stays current on solution and industry updates in their domain. Maintain a close understanding and appreciation of competitive solutions.
- Work closely with WorkLLama strategic partners in joint presentations and effectively articulate the value of the partnership to prospects.
- Support RFx completion in support of customer proposals.
- Ability to effectively present to customers “remotely” using virtual technologies.
- Provide post-sale support to key customers primarily to the project/implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
- Support one-to-many sales and marketing events both onsite and remotely.
- Lead and support Design Thinking workshops to promote new and innovative solutions for customers, prospects and partners.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify whitespace opportunities at accounts.
- Build close customer and partner relationships
- Develop close relationships with sales teams to promote effective sales methodologies.
- Participate in demo system design and planning and assist in configuration if needed.
- Participate in new product release input and testing and training of peers.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Candidates with 2+ years of sales related experience, ideally in the cloud software space.
- Ideal candidates will have a background in the HR tech space and/or contingent workforce industry.
- Must possess strong presentation skills and be able to communicate professionally in written responses to emails & proposals.
- Possess a strong collaborative work ethic that can easily adapt to different client cultures as well as the WorkLLama culture.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision, quickly adapt to changes, willing to work on tasks due in short time frames and maintain a high level of work performance & service excellence.
- Display high levels of energy and drive and thrive under pressure.
- Must be organized and analytical, able to eliminate sales obstacles through creative & adaptive approaches, and establish credibility quickly with customers and partners.
- Must be able to travel 30-40% of the time
- All-inclusive Healthcare
- Unlimited paid time off
- Parental Leave
- Tuition Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Team Discounts
- Events & Outings